Exemplary Woman in Education Award
The nomination window for the 2023-24 award is now closed.
Please watch EdCal for information about the 2024-25 award.
We are seeking nominations for outstanding women in educational leadership for our Exemplary Woman in Education Award, to be presented at the Women in School Leadership Forum. Please submit nominees using the form below.
The nominee should serve as a role model for other women and demonstrate:
- A passion for the profession.
- A commitment to grow and develop others (seeking mentors to better herself and by becoming a mentor to others).
- A demonstrated desire to give back through public and/or community service.
- Advocacy for the value of school administrators and contributes to the improvement of the profession.
- Demonstrated effective crisis leadership during unprecedented times.
Nominee must be an ACSA member to qualify.
Submit nominations by TBA for 2024-25. The winner will be notified and the award announced by September 1.
Please contact Emily Agpoon with any questions.
Thank you in advance for helping us honor and celebrate exemplary women in school leadership.
2023-24 Exemplary Woman in Education Award Winner
No award given 2020-21